Innovate and Optimize Meeting Management for the Next Era
The Fierce Pharma Meeting Professionals Summit offers the opportunity to meet and network with experienced event planners, senior third-party planners, and executives within the life sciences industry while staying current on the latest trends impacting the pharma meeting planner community. The summit encourages engagement by removing the trade-show layout and allowing connections to happen organically in an intimate gathering.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Julius Solaris
The Present and Future of Events
- Learn the macro trends affecting the industry today. How to safeguard your meeting from potential threats.
- Understand what’s driving in-person, virtual and hybrid attendance. Maximize engagement at all touchpoints.
- Discuss in an open format the key issues specific to HCPs and make a plan for success
Curated Meetings with Senior Decision Makers
The Fierce Pharma Meeting Professionals Summit is an opportunity for experienced event planners, senior-level third-party planners, and executives within the life sciences industry to network with and engage in one-to-one meetings with key vendors and industry stakeholders to stay current on the latest trends impacting the pharma meeting planner community.
The summit encourages engagement by removing the trade-show layout and allowing connections to happen organically in an intimate gathering. We are using Grip as our one-to-one meeting system which matches attendees and solution providers for individual appointments based on their selections.
- Optimize event development and management for increased engagement and satisfaction
- Discuss the trend to utilize third-party meeting planners and consultants
- Stay current on the latest advancements in event software and technology to improve the quality and ROI on events
- Updated health and safety protocols for in person meetings and how to navigate the challenges of live meetings in the post-covid era
- Advance sustainability initiatives and understand the impact on in person events and ways to mitigate the effects
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Quest Zero Initiative