Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC)
Powered by MPI
Planning healthcare and pharmaceutical meetings is complex work, where any number of crucial components could slip through the cracks. Planners and suppliers equally must balance multiple aspects: event design, navigating frequent changes in global compliance and regulations, and delivering ROI to their companies, attendees and destinations.
All this begs the question: Are your healthcare meetings compliant?
Designed for medical meeting professionals and the partners they work with, MPI’s Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate offers a broad understanding of regulatory topics, laying competency groundwork upon which critical thinking skills are developed, through case studies, business simulation, discussion and active exercises. This intensive, four-hour program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device regulatory environment.
CMP Clock Hours: 4
*Course is optional. Additional charges may apply
At the completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize new healthcare compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance initiatives
- Verify your credential with a digital badge to add to your email, social media and more.