Innovate Beyond Traditional Live Meetings to Optimize Event Success in the Life Sciences Industries
There is a very clear need for in-person events, and not everything can be replicated with a virtual experience. The Fierce Pharma Meeting Professionals Summit helps meeting professionals understand how to integrate mediums as the industry bounces back through hybrid events, and how medical meetings have forever changed as a result of this pandemic.
This summit delivers a research-based educational program attracting a balanced audience of both planners and suppliers who come to:
- Receive complimentary registration and hotel accommodation as qualified meeting professional working within the Life Sciences community*
- Engage with experts in the field in a uniquely intimate environment, and get your questions answered
- Attend 1:1 meetings with a select group of key vendors and industry stakeholders to stay current on the latest trends impacting the pharma meeting planner community.
- Leave knowing which service providers have expertise in life sciences and the contacts you need from these companies to optimize your meeting operations
- Gain education on relevant recent events, common challenges, industry changes, and leading practices for meeting operations
- Learn how to better work with your partners to effectively accomplish your shared goals as a team
- Discover how companies are cutting costs without sacrificing the quality of their meetings and events
This conference attracts meeting professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, specialty pharma, and generics companies, third-party meeting planning service providers, CROs and other healthcare colleagues who have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Meeting and Event Planning/Production/Management/Solutions
- Convention/Trade Show Planning
- Meeting Operations
- Corporate Events
- Meeting Management and Event Services
- Conference/Event Coordination
- Travel Services
- Speaker Training/Relations
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing/Purchasing, Contracting
- Special Events
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Julius Solaris
The Present and Future of Events
- Learn the macro trends affecting the industry today. How to safeguard your meeting from potential threats.
- Understand what’s driving in-person, virtual and hybrid attendance. Maximize engagement at all touchpoints.
- Discuss in an open format the key issues specific to HCPs and make a plan for success
Harrah’s Waterfront Conference Center
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Located within easy driving distance of a third of the U.S. population, Atlantic City is an ideal destination for meetings and events. Harrah’s Atlantic City features 125,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, where Harrah’s Waterfront Conference Center is the largest hotel conference center from Baltimore to Boston. Experience world-class luxury with exquisite cuisine, guest rooms with views of the marina, and our indoor tropical oasis, The Pool, under a 90-foot high glass dome.
To make a reservation BOOK ONLINE